Open heart surgery is required to repair various heart problems, including blocked arteries and related heart issues. The methodology is conducted with the help of a heart-lung machine which does all vital functions while the heart is being operated upon.
While open heart surgery is a very serious type of surgery, it is also one of the most commonly performed operations by the cardiologists in Dubai. Though it requires significant recovery time, overall survival rates are high.
Some of the minor complications you may experience after heart surgery are a heart attack, bleeding, skin graft failure and loss of life. Luckily these complications are quite rare. Some of the minor complications you experience after surgery are nausea, nausea, vomiting, infections, bleeding, Scar formation and bloated stomach. Here are some common ways to reduce complications post open heart surgery
- The main reason for your problem could be constipation. If this is the reason for your bloating, try to add more high-fiber cereals, fruits, and veggies to your diet. And make sure that you drink 6 to 8 glasses of water every day.
- Blurting could be a result of poor digestion, to enhance your digestion, try changing your eating habits like chewing your food thoroughly and eat several small snacks and meals 4 to 5 times a day.
- Try chewing a gum, has this can contribute to improving your bowel activity.
- Try sipping some warm tea a couple of times every day.
- Try utilizing hot packs to relieve symptoms of gas and bloating.
- Any chance of movement of food through the digestive track continues to be a major concern, you cardiologist may decide to check whether your medication might be the reason for your bloating issue.
- If the problem persists, a full gastrointestinal evaluation may help your cardiologist to assess the symptoms.
- In a genuine case, your cardiologist will ask you to get admitted to a clinic to have some tubes inserted into your stomach, notes or rectum to relieve the pressure of excess amounts of fluids and gasses in your body.
- Finally, if you’re bloating issue is caused by digestion problems; try to avoid foods like dairy products, Meat, broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, beans, cauliflower, onion, prunes, red wine, Fried foods and carbonated drinks.